Welcome to our support page for Unforgiving – A Northern Hymn.
Down below we will add common problems and how to fix them:
The game doesn’t download or start properly because of antivirus
This includes that the EXE is missing according to steam, a steam update repeats itself or just antivirus warning. It’s a very common problem that the antivirus blocks a steam game.
For anyone who is using ESET NOD32, Norton Firewall, Kaspersky AV or Internet Security
For anyone who is using Avira Antivirus
Most common solutions are:
– Uninstall the game, disable your antivirus, install the game.
– During the continous updates. Disable the antivirus protection and let it update
– In your antivirus programme, create an exception for the unforgiving .EXE.
DO NOT FORGET to enable your antivirus again after this procedure. Antivirus is important to you computers protection.
The game crashes when opening the game and the unreal crash-reporting window appears
Please update your graphics-card driver through the card manufacturer’s website or through the cards updating client.
Unforgiving – A Northern Hymn is using a very new version of the unreal engine and older drivers might not be compatible with these.
The game constantly crashes during gameplay.
Your hardware might now be able to withstand the workload, overheating the system or something similar.
Please lower the graphics settings and try again
Will the game be available for Mac OSX or Linux?
No. We do not have any plans for this at the moment.
If you have tried to solve one of these problems yourself but are unsuccessful in fixing it, or found other technical issues, please contact us via message through our support page messaging (In the bottom), steam community, facebook or through regular email.
In the report, please include the problem you are having and your computer specs.
If you have problems finding your specs try the steps below:
1. On “Search programs and files” blank on Windows, type dxdiag and click the dxdiag
2. Save your computer specs as a text file (DxDiag.txt), using Save All Information button. Open that document, copy the information from the top all the way down to include sound devices and paste it into a mail.
3. We will check and send you back a recommendation.
Please include your own mail-address in the bottom of the mail itself so we have easy access to it.
Thank you for your patience // Angry Demon Studio